Refinery29: Top 10 FW Moments Thursday: Wang On the Catwalk, Vena Cava’s Facepaint, and Cute Puppies Everywhere
1. Franca Sozzani buying a metrocard like a real, regular person at Bryant Park’s F train station.
2. Lisa and Sophie from Vena Cava in Bowie-tastic facepaint at the Bird block party.
3. The return of the skort at Wayne. We’re smelling culottes and overalls for next season.
4. Spotting Sam and Jeff from Shipley & Halmos whizzing by on their matching bikes “whoa hey, whoa”-ing at the end of their FNO bike tour.
5. Bill the dog at Lorick and the puppy that came out for Nicholas K’s final bow (wow!).
6. The Vogue battle performed by Shayne and Oliver from Hood By Air in the window of Opening Ceremony’s FNO party.
7. Alex Wang and Hanne Gaby rocking out on a makeshift runway at Barneys.
8. Olivia Palermo trying to keep her cool as a runway photographer literally crouched under her chair to shoot fellow The City friend, Whitney Port’s collection.
9. The safety-pin jewelry and vest at Vena Cava…stay tuned for our DIY!
10. Rihanna channeling Diane Pernet in a hood-turned-mantilla, dark sunglasses, and blood-red lips at the Intermix FNO party. Raspy voice not included.